Sunday, October 16, 2011

Healthy Ice Cream


Although, the fall months are here and soon to be winter it doesn't mean ice cream are over. I eat ice cream all year round. But as we know that ice cream are not healthy. That is why I am going to make them healthier, but they obviously are still not healthy. You can do this to any ice cream flavor you want, but my favorite are cookies n cream. This recipe will still be delicious, but more healthy at the same time. So you won't feel as guilty as you would if you were to just eat the ice cream alone. Now the ingredients of how much you need depend on how much you want, if you know what I mean. I usually just eat it by myself, but if you want to make it for a group of people I would recommend having more of the ingredients.

Ingredients:
Strawberries(2-3)
Milk(any brand and type, make sure it is white milk that you buy in like gallons or cartons at the grocery store)
Cereal(just take your favorite cereal, i am using the Honey Bunches of Oat since it is my favorite)
Ice Cream(i use cookies n cream, it is my favorite but any will be fine)
Bowl, Spoon
Ice Cream Scooper(optional, you can just use your spoon)

Steps:
1.) Scoop out as much ice cream you want to a bowl.
2.) Slice your strawberries in half and place it in your bowl of ice cream.
3.) Put in some cereal.
4.) Pour the right amount of milk you desire for your healthy ice cream.
5.) And the last step is to enjoy.

Now tell me if you are going to try this out in the comment section below!
Yummy

Picture is from here http://tinyurl.com/3novwpd

No comments:

Post a Comment