Friday, October 7, 2011

Top Fashion Picks for Fall/Winter

Hi lovelies! Today I'm going to share with you what are my top fashion picks for the fall and winter months. I just categorize fall and winter fashion as the same season. Like I categorize spring and summer fashion. I don't really see a huge difference between fall and winter fashion, so it's just not worth it to me to wear different types of clothes to wear in the fall and winter months. If I was to choose a few fashion items for fall and winter that I can wear everyday, it would definitely would have to be these five. Now I separate them into 5 different categories such as tops, bottoms, purses, shoes and accessories.

Tops:
Express Sexy Bra Camis
Abercrombie & Fitch Andrea Hoodies
Victoria's Secret The Flirty Cardi Sweaters
XOXO Pleated A-Line Coat

Bottoms:
Abercrombie & Fitch Jeggings
Victoria's Secret Pink Vintage Flare Pants(sweatpants)
Forever21 Essential Nylon Leggings

Purses:
Coach Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel in Brass/Persimmon
Jimmy Choo Teri Patent Leather Clutch in Black

Shoes:
Steven by Steve Madden Intyce Boots in Cognac Leather
ALDO Horvath Oxford Wedge in Brown Leather
UGG Australia Dakota Slipper Moccasins for Women in Chestnut

Accessories:
Forever 21 Crepon Woven Scarves
Studs Earrings
Wrap Bracelets
Cocktail and Owl Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment