Monday, October 24, 2011

Haul: Victoria's Secret


Yesterday, I was just out and about around town, so I was at the mall. While, I was there I saw that Victoria's Secret were having a 15% off all of their new Very Sexy Seduction Bras collection so I picked up a few a bras from the collection and some panties and a lot of other products.

Victoria's Secret:
Very Sexy Seduction Push-Up Bra in Black and Red- They also had these in two other colors, but I didn't really like it. And I feel like black and red are more sexy and if you are wondering I am a size 34A. Which, is probably weird that I tell you this, but it is just for your curiosity.

Push-up Bra with Gel-Curve- So I got two of these also in 34A in ivory spanish floral w/embellished lace sling and wild natural leopard. I love Victoria's Secret Bras, they are totally worth the dollars.

Lace-trim Cheeky Panties- And than for panties I got 3 in the Lace-trim Cheeky Panty style in ivory spanish floral, charcoal lace and spring orchid dot. And these were on sale for 10% off.

Lace Cheeky Panties- The last style of inside garment are the lace cheeky panties and I got these in 5 different colors. I got them in hot pink, baby pink, navy, black and red.

And than from their Fantasies Shimmer Collection I picked up quite a bit.

Shimmer Lotions- Amber Romance, Love Spell, Pure Seduction, Be My Wish and Give Me Love

Fragrance Mists- Secret Charm, Pear Glace, Wild Scarlet, Vanilla Lace, Amber Romance, Pure Seduction, Strawberries & Champagne and With A Kiss

Body Butters- Pure Seduction, Wild Scarlet, Be Seduced and Sheer Love

Hydrating Body Lotions- Vanilla Lace, Strawberries & Champagne, Give Me Love, Coconut Passion and Lost In My Fantasy

Smoothing Body Scrubs- Mango Temptation, Ravishing Love and Secret Charm

Makeup from VS:
Canvas Cosmetics Bag in Model Collage, Pink/White Stripes and White Logo- These bags are super cute that I just had to picked up 3 of them.

Bronzers- They were having a deal where if you buy 2 Beauty Rush Luminous Bronzer you will only get it for $12 whereas, originally if you buy one it is just $7. So I picked up two of the Luminous Bronzer both in Lotta Bronzer.

Platform Pump- Then the last thing I got at Victoria's Secret are a pair of Colin Stuart Platform Pump in Lace Glitter

The lady at the checkout was super generous that she had asked the manager to gave me a discount out of everything original price and the manager actually agrees with her. And they gave me a 30% discount, so I was like OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment