Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Collective Haul: Make Up For Ever and Julep Maven Nail Polishes

I am back with a super collective haul from Make Up For Ever and an online nail polishes site Julep Maven http://www.julep.com They are base in Seattle I think, but I am not positive and you can of course order their nail polishes online from the site I have given above. I find that their nail polishes are in a very unique bottle and I saw one of their videos of a girl applying one of the Julep nail polishes and it seems to be quite pigmented. I will start off with the MUFE products first, since they are makeup and that is probably what most people are more interested in. I only picked up a few of their eyeshadows that I have been wanting for a while. And I bought these products like since late September, but I just decided to do a haul on them now.

MUFE Eyeshadows($19 each):
#4 (matte black)
#29 (matte warm dark brown)
#15 (matte ivory beige)
#158 (matte cold red)

Julep Maven Nail Colors ($14 each):
Emilie
Alfre
Penelope
Stella
Drew
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment