Sunday, October 2, 2011

Haul: Perfumes, Nail Polishes and Makeup!

Hey, ya'll I am back with another haul. I just love doing these haul posts. I had another haul up exactly one week ago on the 25th of September. So go check that one out if you haven't yet or want to. Also, the prices that I list next to each item I bought are without tax.

Sephora:
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray for Women $59.50

Macy's:
Gucci Guilty Intense 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum for Women $87
Kim Kardashian Gold 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $65

Rite Aid (Jesse's Girl Cosmetics JulieG Nail Polishes Collection):
Jesse's Girl Cosmetics JulieG Nail Polishes Collection- Stiletto, Mermaids Lagoon, Girls Night Out and All Things Girly ($3.99 each)
Styli-Style 24-Hour Power Line & Seal 24-Eyes- Aquamarine, Black Pearl, Bluestone, Bronze, Deep Purple and Green ($6 each)

Walmart:
Paris Presents Angled Blush Brush $4
Paris Presents Bronzer Brush $5
Paris Presents Kabuki Brush $6
Paris Presents Makeup Brush Shampoo 4 oz. $6

http://www.makeupgeek.com/store
MUG Deluxe Foundation Stippling Brush $15.99
MUG Bent Liner Brush $3.79
MUG Pointed Crease Brush $3.99
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette- For Green Eyes $11.99
MUD Eyeshadows Compacts- Pomegranate, Smoked and Sugared Violet ($8.99 each)
Palladio Herbal Lipstick- Surely Pink $2.99
Eyeko Liptastik- Loud Mouth $8.99

That is all I got for the perfumes, nail polishes and makeup. But expect another one up every soon, because I have a feeling I am going to buy a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment