Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Tag!

I am totally in the Halloween spirit this October. As we all know Halloween is on the 31st of October. I just really love Halloween. I've been going trick or treating since I was a toddler. It is just so much fun. I get to dress up in scary costumes and just have fun with my family. Although, we do have to watch our back, because on Halloween anything can happen.

That is why I decided to do this tag, that was made up by Ingrid aka TheGridMonster http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGridMonster and Joey aka JoeyGraceffa http://www.youtube.com/joeygraceffa there are actually two part to it. The first is on Ingrid's channel and the second part is on Joey channel. But I'm going to answer all of the questions to both part in this blog post.

Part 1:
1. Favorite Halloween movie?

Disney Halloween Town Series and Hocus Pocus

2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?


I never stop trick-or-treating as I've already address. I have always been trick-or-treating since I was like 3-4 years old with my friends and family. But there is one year when I didn't go trick-or-treating and that was in 10th grade. But that is a whole different story.

3. Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
Cinderella! When I was in 4th grade so 9 years old I was totally obsess Cinderella and all of the other Disney princess. But Cinderella is my all time favorite princess. And my mom actually made a homemade Cinderella costume. I still have it to this day, but it won't fit me anymore.

4. What are you going to be this year?
I am not sure, but I think I am going to be an American Patriot woman. You know like women back in the George Washington day or just in the 1770s. I have always been wanting to be one and now I am going to be one. I always wanted to live back in the old days. So if you want me to do a makeup tutorial for this costume feel free to leave a comment down below. But it is going to be real simple and natural looking, since women back in those days probably doesn't wear makeup.

5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Yes, I love going to haunted attractions. It is so much fun!

6. Vampires or werewolves?
Definitely, vampires! I am a vampire freak. I love True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and of course many other vampire movies and shows.  I also love reading vampire books, in general. So vampires, I don't even like werewolves.


Part 2:
7.Favorite Halloween candy?

Kit Kat. But you can find and eat it all year round. But Kit Kat I especially love during Halloween.

8.Do you decorate your house!
No. We just go trick-or-treating, so we won't be at our house. There is really no point to than.

9.Least favorite costume
My least favorite would have to be when I was dress as super man. Because my dad somehow when I was in 1st grade wanted me to dress as super man. I think that is probably because my brother was being super man and he wanted me to be his twin. Which I know doesn't really make sense. My mom didn't really agree with this, she thought dad was going coo coo. And he thought that my older sisters are older so they get to choose what they wanted to be.

10.Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
Yes, I have repeated a costume before. I was being a Barbie Doll for 2 straight year. One when I was in 2nd grade which was 7 years old and 3rd grade which I was 8 years old. I love it so much, it was my all time favorite costume at the time until fourth grade I was obsess with Cinderella.

11.Do you believe in ghosts?
I would say I am 50/50 on this one. Because I have never seen a real ghost in my life. And my parents and brother always told me that ghost doesn't exist. But I am not sure if that is because they don't want me to be afraid of it. My older sisters says that there is ghost for playing around(i think) and a few of their friends said that they've seen ghosts in real life. So that is why I am not sure positive. And for all the movies and dramas that now exist about ghost, I am even more not sure.

12.Scariest Halloween
My scariest Halloween was when I was in 3rd grade. So when I was walking home, because I think my parents forgot to pick me up from school. And there were these two girls in this car and they called me if I wanted some candies. But my family have always told me to not talk to strangers and don't accept anything they give you. Especially, if it is something that you eat. You never know what is in there. So I replied to them nicely, no thank you. So I just walk away but than I yelled at me back for not accepting it and one of the girl chase me. So I ran back inside my school for help and to call my mom to pick me up.

Now I want you to answer these 12 questions, if you can. And I'll talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment