Thursday, October 13, 2011

Collective Haul: Yankee Candles and Candles By Victoria


Today I am up for another haul, but this time it is a little bit different. Because it is a candle haul, hooray! I got some Yankee Candles that I bought a few days ago and a new Candles By Victoria that I just received today in the mail. Now I have never tried Yankee Candles, because many people hated them. They bash Yankee Candles by saying it's a waste of money, because it doesn't smell like anything when you burn it. But recently I've seen many people started to like them and rave about them. Some even have tons of them. So that is why I decided to give them a try. And I would have to say that I am pretty impress with the ones I've tried so far from Yankee Candles, so I went back yesterday and pick up a ton more. I've bought all of them in the small jar size for $10.99 each.But they were having this by one get one 50% off so that was a good deal.
As, for Candles By Victoria they are just an awesome candles company!

I just love candles. I especially love them when autumn hits. They keep me warm and cozy. And always be in the holiday spirits. Candles also decorate your rooms and make it very cozy and make your room have a nice smell.

Yankee Candles:
Cherries On Snow
Deck the Halls
Christmas Rose
Be Jolly
Apple Cider
Autumn Leaves
Vanilla Cupcake
Beach Walk
Christmas Cookie
Christmas Cupcake
Christmas Eve
Christmas Rose
Christmas Tree
Christmas Wreath
Eucalyptus
Fresh Mint
Holiday Sage
Home Sweet Home
Kitchen Spice
Macintosh
Macintosh Spice
Mandarin Cranberry
Mistletoe
Mountain Berry
Pumpkin Butter Cream
Pumpkin Pie
Sparkling Cinnamon
Let Freedom Ring
Stars & Stripes
Napa Valley Harvest
Vineyard
Napa Valley Sun
Hometown Days
Cherry Berry Pie

http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com
Top Shelf Premium Fragrance Candles: Harvey Wallbanger, Earthquake and Alabama Slamma
Love Victoria Candles: French Crumb Cake and Orange Sandalwood
Country Jar Candles 9 oz: Snickerdoodle, Tropical Temptation, Strawberry Taffy and Enchanted Apple
Scent Shots: Armish Quilt, Apple Jack N Peel, Emerald Sea, Oatmeal & Honey, Caribbean Coconut, English Ivy, Divine Paradise and Coconut Praline

I would have to say please enjoy my haul blog post. And that I bought everything with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment