Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haul: MAC and Chanel Holiday 2011 Collection

I decided to just go ahead and do a haul on a few MAC lipsticks that I ordered online for fall and they just came in the mail yesterday. As for Chanel I picked up a few of their products from their holiday 2011 collection. FYI I bought everything with my own money. I had been wanting these MAC lipsticks for quite sometime now, but I decided to order them now since it is the fall and holiday season.

MAC Lipsticks:
Sophisto- It is not one that you hear about a lot, but it is actually a really pretty berry burgundy color. And it is a lustre if you were wondering. It just just very pretty and sheer, I love it.

Sweetie- You also don't hear much about this color. But it is a gorgeous sophisticated pink and it is also a lustre. You can wear this to the office or just everywhere.

Syrup- The next lip color I order is "Syrup". It is very similar to Sweetie, but it is just a little darker.  It also look a bit more berry tone.So pretty.

So that is all I ordered for MAC. Only 3 lipsticks. 

Chanel Holiday 2011 Collection:

Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in 517 Triomphal- This first gloss that I picked up from the collection totally describe me when I am in the holiday spirit. It just a nice cranberry red. This will go really great with NARS Belle De Jour Matte Pencil. These Rouge Allure glosses last a really long time, so I totally recommend you checking this out.

Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in 297 Sweet Beige- And this is a really pretty pinky beige with gold sparkles. And they also have a gold glossimer, but when I tried it on it didn't gave me any color. So that on your lip would be a gloss you would wear over a lipstick maybe. This one I thought would be great with a nude lipstick or a smokey eye and it's limited edition. I think everything in this collection is limited edition, so I would run out and get it if you can on anything you are interested in. But I love Chanel glossimers.

Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in 197 Enivree- This is a rouge allure, so it have the fun click cap. This is like a peachy pink color and this one is nice because it is kind of a peachy pink with some gold sparkle to it or shimmers I should say. So I think it would look really pretty with the Sweet Beige glossimer. If you look really up close you can see gold iridescence so that is super gorgeous. It also came with a red lipstick, but I didn't get that one.

Les Tissages De Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in 70 Tweed Brun Rose- The name is actually deceiving, because it is actually not a rose blush at all. It is a really pretty peachy color and I know I say everything is really pretty, but they truly are that's why I bought them. And the thing with the tweed blushes are that there are a lot of sparkles to them first application. Then, afterward it is just like a schene.

Les Tissages De Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in - And than I got another tweed blush in Tweed Rose and it is in The lady at the counter says that this is the most settle out of all the tweed blushes. This one is just a really pretty rosy neutral tone. Since it is really neutral, you can easily wear this with a smokey eye. So if you are looking for a settle Chanel blush you can go with the Tweed Rose

That is all the things I picked up from the collection. I hope ya'll all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment