Monday, October 3, 2011

My (almost) Everyday Fall 2011 Eyeshadow Makeup Tutorial

I've been enjoying my new fall weather lately. Here in LA the weather has dropped down a lot these last few days. Which, you know what that means? Fall is officially here. So since fall is here, I like to change my makeup and just be in the fall spirit you know. As a makeup junkie, my main concern about my fall makeup are my eyeshadows. Eyeshadows totally speak about a season and your spirit for it. Now since it's fall I change my eyeshadows colors and I would say that I wear this combo almost everyday. That is why in the title I included "almost" instead of just "everyday". Because I of course don't wear the same makeup everyday, if you know me. I'm just going to include my eyeshadow combo, not anything else like mascaras and eyeliners.

Steps:
1.) Prime my eyes with Urban Decay Eyeshadows Primer Potion in Greed.
2.) Take a flat shader brush with MAC Eyeshadow in "Woodwinked" and pat that all over my lid.
3.) Take a crease brush with MAC Eyeshadow in "Cranberry" and place it into my crease and stopping about half way into the crease.
4.) Take a small outer v brush with MAC Eyeshadow in "Post Haste" and apply it to the outer v. I also put it on my lower lash line and stopping about 1/3 of the way in. I know that this eyeshadow was discontinued, because it was a limited edition eyeshadows years ago. But just any deep berry pink eyeshadow will work and I am sure you can find this eyeshadow at the Cosmetics Company Outlet Store.
5.) I than take a blending brush with MAC Pigment in "Naked" and kind of using it as a transitional color right above the crease.
6.) Now take my all time favorite MAC highlight eyeshadow color "Blance Type" and just put it under my my brow as a brow bone highlight with a highlighting brush.
7.) The last eyeshadow step I do is take my NARS Eyeshadow Duo in "Silk Road" and I take the light icy pink side and put it in my inner corner as a highlight under NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Milk".

No comments:

Post a Comment