Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September 2011 Favorites

I've been wanting to do a favorite blog post since last month for August, but I just felt that I don't have the privilege to. Because I made my blog in the middle of August, so it just didn't seem right to do one if you know what I mean. Anyway, I got a lot of favorites including beauty related products, food, music and movies. I am still not sure if I will have all of these categories every month for my favorites. But I am definitely sure that I will always have the beauty category, since this is what a favorite mainly about.

Makeup:
Benefit they're real mascara
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Silk Cream Eyeshadow- Gold Blitz
Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Finish Foundation- Shade 02
MAC Eye Kohl- Teddy
MAC Eyeshadows- Woodwinked, Cranberry, Post Haste, Blanc Type
MAC Pigment- Naked
NARS Eyeshadows Duo- Silk Road(light icy pink side)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil- Milk

Fragrance:
Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Perfume
MAC Turquatic Perfume

Food/Drink:
Menchies
Millions of Milkshake
Millo
Bananas
Chicken Noodle Soup w/Crackers

Music:
"Do It Like A Dude" by Jessie J
"I'm a Slave 4 You" by Britney Spears
"Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan
"Change" by Hyuna (kpop)
"Nobody" and "Tell Me" by Wonder Girls

Movies:
Hanna
Straw Dogs(1971 and 2011)
Warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment