Monday, November 28, 2011

November 2011 Favorites

November is coming to an end, so I just wanted to get up my November favorites up as soon as possible. Because I know that I won't have that much time to do it right on the 30th where November ends. So I have a few beauty and just random stuffs that I have been loving this November.

Makeup:
Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer Original
Clarins Extra-Firming Foundation SPF 15 in 104 Cream
NARS Stick Concealer in Vanilla
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner in Black
FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Liner
EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

Beauty Related:
AHAVA Dermud Intensive Hand Cream
Scarves
Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co. Holidays Candles
Sexy Me Perfume by Aum Patcharapa Chaichuea
Sexy Night Perfume by Aum Patcharapa Chaichuea
OPI San Tan-tonio Nail Polish
Zoya Kissy Nail Polish

Food:
Starbucks Holiday Drinks
Microwaved Fast Foods
Macaroni and Cheese
(i know that these foods are bad, but it is the holiday and plus i have really fast metabolism so i burn those foods off like they are nothing, including that i don't eat or drink those everyday and if you've been following me on twitter you'll also know that i exercise a lot)

Songs:
"Criminal" by Britney Spears
"Try With Me" by Nicole Scherzinger
"Shock" and "Beast is the Best" by Beast
"The Boys" by Girls' Generation (still my favorite song)

I hope you guys enjoy reading what my November loves are for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment