Saturday, December 29, 2012

Clinique Starter Kit

This is self-explanatory, so I don't have anything to say to you in this post. I've stated everything I needed to regarding this post in my previous starter kit posts. You can check those out if you are interested in what I needed to say.

Even Better Makeup SPF 15 even better makeup spf 15
Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup acne solutions liquid makeup

Almost Powder Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 almost powder makeup broad spectrum spf 15

Advanced Concealer advanced concealer

Fresh Bloom Allover Colour fresh bloom allover colour
good as a blush and bronzer, has 3 color selections

Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo colour surge eye shadow duo

Brush-On Cream Liner brush-on cream liner

NEW Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm chubby stick intense moisturizing lip colour balm

Different Lipstick different lipstick

Quickliner for Lips quickliner for lips

Long Last Glosswear long last glosswear

Clinique is a great cosmetic brand, so I recommend that you check one of these products out if you have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment