Friday, December 28, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent(YSL) Starter Kit

Here is the YSL starter kit you all been waiting for, and I am very sorry for getting this up a bit late today. I just have been very busy catching up with my school stuff and studying.

 Teint Resist SPF 10 Long Wear Transfer Resistent Foundation

  Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
(best concealer/highlighter for the eyes)

 Anti-Cernes Multi-Action Concealer
(for blemishes and other imperfections of the face)

 
Matt Touch Compact SPF 20 Long Lasting Matt Finish Foundation

 Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder

 Blush Radiance

 Ombre Duo Lumieres

 Dessin Du Regard Crayon Yeux Haute Tenue Eye Pencil

 Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof Mascara

 Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15

Laurent Beaute Golden Gloss

I haven't tried any YSL nail polishes, so I can't say anything about them from my own personal experiences. Other than that, hope you all find this post helpful and I'll talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment