Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas Outfit of the Day

I'm going to make this really quick post of what I'm wearing today for Christmas. I believe you can find most, if not all of all the pieces that I'm wearing either online or in stores.

 ZARA Double Breasted Coat


RALPH LAUREN Nordic Crewneck Sweater

MOTHER 'The Looker' Mixed Print Skinny Jeans (The Scent of Sake)
from Nordstrom
MOTHER The Looker Mixed Print Skinny Jeans(the scent of sake)

CALL IT SPRING  Novacek

J. ESTINA Victoria Easy Small Shoulder

Michael Kors 'Runway' Logo Dial Bracelet WatchMICHAEL KORS Runway Logo Dial Bracelet Watch in Rosegold


Fashion Black Geometric Shape Choker Bib Necklace
from Gofavor
Fashion Black Geometric Shape Choker Bib Necklace

I am also wearing a ring and a pair of earrings, but I don't remember where I've bought them since I've had them for 3 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment