Monday, December 24, 2012

My Warm & Cozy Christmas Eve Outfit

It's officially Christmas Eve, and I am so pumped up right now that you guys just don't understand. Anyway, I decided what is a better blogpost other than my Christmas Eve outfit. I really like it, and you guys can find all of pieces that I am wearing at the stores right now as this is going up. I didn't show any of my jewelries and accessories because I've forgot where they are all from since I have a lot, and I don't think that you can get them anymore. And I know that this is going a bit late, since it's already Christmas for hours in some places, but I thought that it was better late than never.

 ZARA Leopard Print Coat

 ZARA Sweater With Appliques on Shoulders

Pixie pantJ.CREW Pxie Pant in Navy

Madden Girl Vixxen BootieMADDEN GIRL Vixxen Booties in Black

Balenciaga Classic Gold City Medium sized lambskin top handle bag with "classic gold" hardwareBALENCIAGA Classic Gold City in Black

Hope you guys find this interesting, and I'll definitely be doing a Christmas Day Outfit as well tomorrow. Bye lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment