Sunday, December 23, 2012

Good New Year's Eve Dresses

I know that Christmas is not here yet, but I would like to get started on talking about New Years with you guys. I know that we girls sometime do have troubles finding your perfect dress for New Year's Eve, so I am here to give you some suggestions.

TOBI Party Sweetheart Dress

TOBI One Sweet Evening Dress

TOBI Fancy Fine Peplum Dress

Alice + Olivia - Caryn Bustier DressAlice + Olivia Caryn Bustier Dress

BCBGMAXAZRIA - Vallissa Geometric Sequin DressBCBGMaxAzria Vallisa Geometric Sequin Dress
Badgley Mischka - Sequined Tulle DressBadgley Mischka Sequined Tulle Dress

ABS - Pleated DressABS Pleated Dress

H&M Flared Dress

Forever21 Nautical Button DressForever21 High-Low Metallic Shoulder Dress

  
                      Forever21 Brocade Bow Tube Dress
Forever213/4 Sleeve Lace Dress

Topshop Fringe Embellished Skater Dress
Jessica McClintock Strapless Lace & Taffeta Sheath DressJessica McClintock Strapless Lace & Taffeta Sheath Dress

These are just a few of the dresses that I've found while browsing through the Internet for my perfect New Year's Eve dress. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment