Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: all things girl stuff lovers

I pretty much explain everything that is on my mind in the last two post of this series. If you want to find out about that you can go back to my last two blog posts. For this, I'm just going to say that it is going to be all things that most girls love or things girls related that I haven't mention in my last two post of this series. So that means perfumes, body lotions, candles, and just all that jazz.

Sets:
I would suggest that if you want to buy someone perfumes, body lotions or just products like that, it's best to buy them a whole set of those kind of products. You can find sets like these at the drugstores, Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Bath & Body Works and department stores. I'm going to list a few of the sets that I like and is on my Christmas wishlist.
Sephora Favorites - Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her  Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her
Sephora Favorites - Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler For Her  Sephora Favorites Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler for Her
Gucci Premiere Fragrance Set

Perfumes- If you want to buy them only a perfume with nothing else, that is still a good present. A few of the perfumes I think most girls will like are...






Candles- The next category that I think you can never go wrong with are candles. Now I like to buy my candles from Bath & Body Works. They usually have deals for their candles, the quality of their candles are the best I've ever used, and also because they have a huge variety of scents and a few brands to choose from. My favorite brand from B&BW are the Slatkin & Co. brand of candles. A few of my favorite winter scents of candles are listed below, and I think that most girls like these scents too for winter.
Cinnamon & Clove Buds 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksMahogany Teakwood 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksFrosted Cupcake 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Phone Cases- Almost everyone nowaday that I know of have phones. So a good Christmas present to get a girl or anyone is to get her a phone case that suits her style. You can either order them online or buy them at the mall.

Pajamas- Now the reason why I didn't mention this in the fashion lovers post, is because everyone wear pajamas, not just fashion lovers. So I thought that getting someone a very girly, or just elegant pajamas is ideal. You can find a ton of pajamas at Target, JC Penney, and Victoria's Secret.

Mugs and Travel Mugs- You can find really cute and pretty coffee, tea, and travel mugs for all different types of girls at Target, Pier 1 Import, and Bed Bath & Beyond.

These are just a few of my suggestions and ideas, but there are of course a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment