Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dior Starter Kit

This is my guide for a beginner that want to start trying Dior products. I listed all the basics of makeup that are the best from Dior makeup. I will be doing more starter kits for other high end makeup brands, so be on the look for that.

Dior 'Capture Totale' High Definition Serum Foundation Capture Totale High Definition Serum Foundation

 Diorskin Sculpt Smoothing Lifting Concealer

Diorskin 'Forever' Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25 Diorskin Forever Compact Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25

Diorskin Poudre Shimmer Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder
I would say that this product is good for both a blush and a highlighter. It's a two in one thing, but I definitely would not put this all over my face as a powder. It will be too shimmery, it's like putting a highlighter and a blush all over your face.










Bronze Original Tan Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder











  5 Couleurs Designer Eyeshadow Palette

Dior 'Diorshow' Mascara Diorshow 'Diorshow' Mascara


Style Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner

Sourcils Poudre Powder Eyebrow Pencil

 Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

 Rouge Automatic Lip Liner

 Dior Addict Ultra Gloss

 Dior Addict Lipstick

Dior 'Vernis' Nail Lacquer Dior Vernis Nail Lacquers(definitely one of the top nail polishes)


For brushes, I don't own any Dior brushes. I heard a lot of negative reviews of them. I would skip out on their brushes, and try other brands like Mac and Sigma. Hope you all found this helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment