Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Makeup Lovers


I am going to start this little holiday gift guide series on how to pick and choose presents for your friends, family, and love ones. I am starting off with the "makeup lovers" gift guides, because this is what my blog is about. Don't worry, I'll be doing ones for the "Fashion Lovers", and "all things girl stuff lovers" as well. And if I could think of more ideas, I'll be doing more as well.

First off, I think that makeup sets are the best thing to go for when you want to buy makeup products for someone. The best places I think for makeup sets are Sephora and Ulta. These are just a few of my favorites and the ones that I want to get for the holiday season this year.
bareMinerals - A Vision In Velvet™ Set

bareMinerals A Vision In Velvet Set $79

 Tarte - Eye Catchers 6-Piece SmolderEYES™ And Skinny SmolderEYES™ Collector's Set

Tarte Eye Catchers 6-Piece SmolderEYES And Skinny SmolderEYES Collector's Set $39

Too Faced - Beauty Editor Darlings Set

Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Set $19

LORAC - Eye Candy Full Face Collection

Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection $59

The next category of makeup that I feel you can never go wrong with are eyeshadow palettes. Instead of getting them a single shadow, it's better to get them a palette. You can find these palettes at Sephora.

Kat Von D - True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig $34

Stila - In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette

Stila In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette $39


Sigma Dare Eyeshadow Palette $39
You can only buy this palette online at sigmabeauty.com

The last category is little makeup products stocking stuffer. So basically you can buy a few little makeup products and make your own little set or combine with other little items. This is a lot of fun, and it also shows some time and dedication into giving someone a gift. I'll be just giving a few makeup products that I think will be great stocking stuffers. You can find these products at Sephora, Ulta, or your local drugstores.

Benefit Cosmetics - Bella BambaBenefit Bella Bamba Box Powder Blush $28

ColorBurst Lip ButterRevlon Colorburst Lip Butters(retail for around $8)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils $5
Clinique - Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour BalmClinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms $16

These are all of my recommendations for the makeup lovers gift guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment