Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Clutch Essentials for Holiday Parties




I'm heading out to a Christmas party tonight, so I thought why not do a "what's in my bag" type of post. To start off I'll share with you guys what clutch I'm taking to the party tonight. I think I've done a "what in my clutch" post before, but the things that I'm bringing are different because this for a holiday party.

Natasha Couture 'Glitter' Clutch
this is the Natasha Couture 'Glitter' Clutch in Gold that i'll be bringing with me to the party
1.) Phone & earphones- this is what I carry with me all around
2.) Keys- i have my car keys, house keys, and a few other keys 
3.) Hand Sanitizer- you don't know who will be touching what at the party, especially if it's during the cold months
Candy Cane Bliss PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer in Candy Cane Bliss
4.) Hand Cream- My hands get really dry during the cold months, because I have eczema.
Soap & Glory - Hand Food™ Hand Cream
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
5.) Gum- My favorite gum is the Wrigley's doublemint that comes in a green packaging. I love that one, it's just so so good. This is to freshen my breath after I've done a lot of eating.
6.) Rollerball perfume- I am probably going to bring my Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy rollerball perfume to the party tonight with me. I haven't decided for sure yet, because I haven't wore any perfume at all today since so far all I did today was lying around the house in my PJs.
Juicy CoutureViva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Rollerball

7.) Cards- I also bring my California ID and driver license cards with me. It is just so important and I cannot stress this enough to not bring it with me to a party.
8.) Cash- It's a lot safer to bring cash to a party rather than a credit or debit card.
9.) Makeup- Lastly I will bring a few makeup products that I will need for touch ups later through out the night during the party. I'm not going to go through all of that, because I want this to be a fairly short post. Plus I think you guys know what I'll be bringing or what I should bring anyway, so there's really no point for me to get into that.

Well, I guess that's it for everything I have for you guys today and for this post. Have a great night or day, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment