Sunday, December 9, 2012

Most Worn Things Tag: Fall Edition!

Now that fall is almost over, I thought that it was the right time to go ahead and put up this tag. If you guys know about the most worn things tag: summer edition than this is the exact same thing, but featuring fall items and products. People have a bit different version of this tag to their own preference, but these are mine.

The Tag:
1) Most worn lipstick/ lipgloss
My most worn lipstick these past few months is the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in L'Impatiente. My most worn lipgloss is the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bordeaux.
Lipstick ROUGE ALLURE VELVET


2) Most worn accessory 
My most worn accessory would be my Michael Kors 'Runway' Logo Dial Bracelet Watch in Rosegold. I think that a rosegold color watch is more suitable for fall than a silver, gold, or white. This is why I wear this almost everyday the last few months in fall.
Michael Kors 'Runway' Logo Dial Bracelet Watch
3) Most worn clothe
I don't have any specific clothe that I wear the most, but I do have a type of clothing that I wear the most often. They are loose and big printed cardigans, and I have a few of those so I kept washing them and wearing them every week. The picture below is an example of printed cardigans that I am referring to.
Printed cardigan

4) Most worn nail polish
My most worn nail polish is a tie between the Chanel Le Vernis in Rouge Noir and Blue Satin. I have just been really loving Chanel nail polishes lately. Although they are on the very expensive side, I figure that the quality of their nail polishes beats the price. Another color that I really like but is not my most worn nail polish is in 637 Malice. At first glance it might be very similar to Rouge Noir, but they are two different shades.
Nails LE VERNISNails LE VERNIS

5) Most worn shoes
I have been loving high heel ankle booties the most in fall. My most worn out of all my high heel ankle booties is the G by Guess Dargha Booties that I bought at DSW last fall. There is two colors to this shoes, but I have the one in Pewter.

6) Most worn hair product
The number one hair product that I wore almost everyday in fall is the Macadamia Oil Healing Oil Spray. I could do a separate review on this product if you guys are interested.

7) Most worn perfume
I don't have a most worn perfume, since I usually switch it up every month or now and than.
8) Most worn handbag/ purse
The J.Estina Victoria Easy Small Shoulder is my most worn handbag since fall begins. 

I definitely will be doing one at the end of winter next year, so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment