Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Take on the Nail Polish Obsession Tag

This tag has been going on for at least a year as far as I know. I never gotten around to doing in, so why don't I do it now?

Tag Questions:
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
My favorite nail polish company would definitely be OPI. I like that they have a lot of collections, colors, and nail polishes to choose from. The quality of their products are also fantastic.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I prefer no glitter. That is just me, but I sometime do like a bit of glitter. But I prefer something more shiny, and not actual glitter.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
This goes back to the first question about my favorite nail polish company. I like all three companies, but again, my favorite is OPI. So I pick OPI over China Glaze and Essie.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish anytime from 3 days-a week.

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
I prefer dark colors on my nails. I just like the contrast between the darkness of the polish to my light skin. My favorite dark color would be a really deep and dark burgundy color that almost look black.

6. Darks or Brights?
I would say brights, but I love dark colors just as much. I prefer bright because it will go with more outfits, seasons, and weather. It will also not be so down and depressing as darks will. Which I need sometime when I am just not feeling it.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
On my nails right at this moment is Chanel nail polish in Rouge Noir.
Nails LE VERNIS
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
I think that matte nails were never out, but I personally like something shiny. I would say that they are an in.

9. French Manicure?
I two cents on french manicures are that they can be dressed up or dressed down. It's a really classy, simple,  and natural look that brings out the innocence of any girl. And I like that french manicures goes with almost any look and seasons. They are very versatile.

10. Favorite Winter Color?
My favorite winter nail color again are deep and dark burgundy colors, or just any color that look like black, but  not. It's so hard to explain this, but I'll try my best. 

That is everything that I have to talk about in this post. See ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment